Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kind of a Big Deal

So here I am in lovely Lake Arrowhead. I am staying with John and Eva in John's sweet cabin/mountain home. They are being super accommodating. Today we went to their health club/spa where I had a truly transcendental experience. After totally blasting my biceps up to 22 inches I went to shower and discovered a real gem. I took a shower in a shower that had 13 shower heads. 13. My new and only goal in life: 14. It was seriously amazing. So far I have 2 interviews set up at Sony and Fox. Wish me luck.

This is supposed to be a photo blog so here is a photo of John's dog Sweet Pea:

4 comments:

Sherry said...

So after your shower did you pour a few gallons of nuclear waste down a waterfall and then eat an endangered species?

Ryan Muirhead said...

that shower changed my entire perspective on global warming. i don't care anymore.

Rachel Adventure said...

mountain man? you are supposed to be in beverly hills!

vie said...

Uhp, Dowhn, Uhp, Dowhn.