Wednesday, July 16, 2008

That dudes got expensive taste

The terrible thing about not working is this: not only are you not making money, it is way easier to spend it. Along that vein, I went to the gym for two days and rewarded myself with a new ipod. I totally deserved it for meeting all of my fitness goals. I want I want lately.
Things I want:
1. A Canon 1ds Mark III $8000
2. A Film Scanner $750
3. All the Canon prime lenses from 14-200mm $10000ish
4. A Mini Cooper $30000 (for the one I design at mini.com anyway)
5. 2 New Lenses for my Hasselblad $2000
6. A new MacBook Pro $2300
6. A sushi roll made of panda and bengal tiger $5,000,000

Okay I might be able to do without the last (MIGHT!) but I am going to need the rest. Sure that's a lot of money but if it keeps me occupied at least one more day isn't it worth it?! Yes! The American Spirit thrives on!

On another note my hair is driving my crazy. I look like everyone else.
I went from this:
to this:

Ladies this had all better be worth it. I did it for you. Thanks for not letting my individuality flourish.

Ry Guy

No comments: