Monday, January 7, 2008

10 Fine Art Photos

Ahoy! I blog. I'm a blogist. I have been asked to muse on the internet as part of some classes and here it is. First up a collection of ten images that define "Fine Art Photography" to me. First up and mostly up: Sabastiao Salgado. He got great pictures because he has a Leica, that is really all it takes right? Man I gotsta get me one of those... Also these images are for my COLOR class, that is why I included one. (It's really not my fault, the teacher sets the example) The Ansel Adams is my favorite photo of his, the picture here doesn't do it justice. Enjoy.



Sebastiao Salgado

Ansel Adams
(not the best looking picture of the print but the only one I could find at the moment)

Steve McCurry

Sebastiao Salgado

Janosh Simon

Michael Kenna

Sebastiao Salgado

Nick Brandt

Sebastiao Salgado


1 comment:

kristen said...

ooooh. nice blog. who designed this loverly thing?